Thursday, May 15, 2008

HK the steep hill and uneven roads

I totally packed the wrong shoes. I didn't know HK was gonna be one big slope. I wore heels on the first day and it was kind of a disaster - so I stuck with flip flops for the rest of the stay there. haha.

On the first night I was in HK, my bro's friend Eddy took me to the LKF area where we ate and got a few drinks... just a really chill night. On the way back there was some plastic on the ground that Eddy kicked in front of me and I slipped and fell pretty hard. My elbow was bleeding and I got a huge bruise on my knee so I had to wear pants for the rest of the time there even though it was super hot. I didn't realize until later, but the jeans I wore that day had ripped too!!! My $250 jeans!!! NOoooo!! owell. lesson learned.. no more high heels in hk - dunno how some people do it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

maybe it's a tear that looks like you bought it that way?