Friday, May 23, 2008

good to be home...

I just got back home yesterday - and I have to tell ya, driving to work this morning to my familiar beats was extremely enjoyable. =) Is it crazy to say I'm happy to be back at work in San Jose? It was great to see JT's face again!!! =) - we barely had a chance to talk while I was away because of the time difference and because I was so busy. Lucky for me, he's not still mad over it =P sorry babe!

It's so good to be home, though I'm not exactly done traveling yet. JT and I are flying in to Seattle tomorrow morn to visit Em and Ryan =) yay. I'm very excited about that. Until I get back - my blog will be a bit backed up. But I still have a lot to share about the rest of my India trip, and then Shanghai. Shanghai was aweeesooome btw =) so anyway, stay tuned - and I will have lotsa pix to post too.

-s

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome backkkk babe! Omg the malaria pills sound so scary. SO glad you made it back in one piece! hehe. Missed yoO, can't wait to hear all about it :-)

Linda said...

wb!

Sandswirl said...

thanks =)

Linda said...

i just saw the india pix on ur flickr -- so colorful!