Friday, April 06, 2007

Summer Plans?

I LOVE planning ahead... cuz it helps give me things to look forward to.. ehehe... and since spring has already started, that means SUMMER is right around the corner!

Time to start thinking about what I wanna do this Summer...

-I definitely wanna plan a trip to Toronto! I miss it sooo much! Clubbin is awesome there.. food is GREAt, and I miss my party peeps =) Who's down to go with me? I'm thinkin end of June or beginning of July

-Will do a trip to LA, since I haven't been there in ages

-Can you believe I've never been to NAPA. wtf? What kind of NorCal person am I?

-Hawaii? some of my buddies are gonna be in hawaii this summer...

-I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Disney World in Florida! But since Florida is hot year round, I can always save this one for the fall or next spring...

Any other ideas?






-

2 comments:

g0james said...

TDOT!

John said...

Bags are packed, legs are rested... just need to know where and when the Sandswirl World Party Tour is going to show.