Monday, April 09, 2007

Girl's night out

On Sat night, I had dinner at Beldon Place with Han Em and Linda to celebrate my engagement! hehehe


Us, with our creme brulee and creme puffs that the guy at the table next to us paid for. hehehe


me and han hong =)


em and linpin lookin beautiful as usual


So I went to the bathroom during our meal, and looked up and saw that my girls had graffitied the bathroom wall. HOW CUTe hehehe.. the bathroom wall was a chalkboard.



Us outside at Belden Place -- linpin got me flowers! aww sooo sweet =)


Afterwards, we stopped by at Boss




Then Em, Han, and I headed over to Slide to meet up with Elaine:






han, emmy, and me .. awww like the good ol'days!

check out all the pix on my FLIKR site!

4 comments:

g0james said...

nuts! i missed it! looks like fun

Sandswirl said...

whatever, you were asian jammin in TDOT!

Anonymous said...

u guys are so cute. i missed u all!

Jason Chang said...

the guy across the way paid for the dessert? lol... lucky ladies!

boys will be boys...