Monday, April 02, 2007

The Perfect Productive Weekend

I had a lovely relaxing and eventful weekend with my babe. ya know... we pretty much spend 24/7 together, but it's always fun and interesting and I never get sick of him. hahaa ok, almost never *wink*

Friday after work, we decided to do something fun instead of chillin out, so we went bowling, just the two of us. =) I kicked his butt 3 out of 4 times, scoring over 100 each of those times!! yayy! but JT ended up getting the high score of the night!

On Sat, we produced and shot a photoshoot for SuperImaging's PR campaign. I'm always constantly amazed about how many common interests and complimenting skills we have. We are the perfect duo, I tell ya! Anyhow, the shoot went really well - though we have lotsa post-production to take care of.

Afterwards, we chilled out for a bit in Fremont with my bro, did some e-stalking heheheh... and I gave my Beverly a bath. JT n I then caught a movie at night. 300 was SOO good. I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire movie. "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!"



hahahah man... can't explain it, but it gave me the CHILLS, and not because I was grossed out by all the gore... but it gives you such a guilty thrilling feeling because you just want the Spartans to slash as many heads off as possible... hahaha. I loved that they stood up for themselves, and didn't back down, and I loved their culture .. how much they respected their women. LOVED it!

haha... On Sun, we went to check out some churches and fell in love with St. Joseph's Basilica Cathedral in San Jose. It's soooo beautiful. We attended mass there, and both JT and I agreed that the church really took our breath away. I really hope we can book a date that works out with the place we want the reception to be. Check it out:





I am soooo excited!! I'm gettin MARRIED heheheh... still gotta repeat it a few times to let it snk in.

After church, we went to a bridal faire n did some menu tasting and checked out some vendors (florists, bakeries, etc).

We made it home mid Sunday afternoon, in time to take a nappy nap, do some laundry, get some post-prod work done, make a nice home cooked meal, and have a couple glasses of wine (ya i know, so mature huh? heheh jk jk).

Life is sweet. I feel so domesticated these days hahaha.

1 comment:

Jason Chang said...

complimenting skills

complementary skills. =P

e-stalking!! woot woot!

u guys are uber-experts.