Thursday, April 26, 2007

Quarter Life Crisis!

I never thought this day would come! I am officially 25!!! ahhh! =/

I am definitely going through my Quarter-Life Crisis a bit. Yesterday, I ran to the nearest hair/nail salon to get highlights and a pedicure... ANYTHING to feel 21 again! hahahaha

So I freaked out a bit yesterday... hahah

But today is different. I woke up this morning with a great sense of joy. I feel incredibly happy with my life -- I feel that I'm moving in the right direction in every aspect of my life. I have super duper friends and family whom I love sooo dearly! I have the most amazing fiance who is the super encouraging and mature, who ALSO happens to be a total goofball and makes me laugh all the time AND makes me feel o-so-special =). I love my job, I feel challenged enough, but not too much that I get too stressed (most of the time =P)-- and I am always working on new things, and learning new tricks from all the talented people that surround me at work.

I really couldn't ask for more. God is good to me. =)

It was soo nice this morning to open up my email to a bunch of happy bday messages -- and one of my co-workers had filled up my candy jar at work! AWwww...It's those random acts of kindness that really make me want to try to be a better friend... So my 25th Bday resolution (if there is such thing) is that I'm really gonna try harder to be a better friend... to do a better job of keeping in touch, to make sure I let people know how I feel about them, to remember bdays, etc.

I'm headed to LA for the weekend to spend some quality (PARTAY!!) time with the friends I don't get a chance to see very often. I'm super duper excited!!!

I will def be back for MORE mischief next weekend in NORCAL of course. *wink wink*

4 comments:

John said...

That's awesome Sandy. Fo Sho somebody is looking out for ya. Actually, a lot of people. And FYI, I think you look way hotter now than any of those past pics.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED! sorry i was playing hookie yesterday haha

g0james said...

don't wink at me like that

skilla said...

Happy belated bIRThday Sandy! it was great seeing you in LA !!! i hope Marcus remembered to give u my lil gift! :) i had a great time yesterday! thanks for inviting me out!!!! can't wait for your wedding! <3 u!