Monday, May 22, 2006

Victoria Day Weekend

I had lotsa fun this weekend. On Friday, I went to K-town with Judy and Will to eat at a Korean restaurant. Afterwards, we went to the Chinese market where I got to buy a lot of good chinese food that i was missing and craving -- rice, zong zi (sticky rice wrapped in a leaf), dumplings, and other goodies. =) I also bought some chopsticks, and the big fat soup spoons that I miss using from home.

After that, they took me to a trendy asian tea place that was pretty neat too.

On Sunday night, we went to a Bday party at a lounge called 8 Under, and then took a cab to a club called Inside. I met a lot of really cool girls this weekend, and really had a blast. =)

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow you updated a lot! i hope the weather stays calm over there! and i think i went to that mall before when i was leeto

g0james said...

what the heck is Victoria Day? crazy Canadians.