Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another Birthday/ Send off celebration


me, em, wendy, and amanda


Andrea Ho - my bff at ebay =) not only did we share an office, we shared a hip. =P my coffee break, bagel, tea, hard-boiled egg, shopping buddy. I miss PINBACK and my ebay twin! waah


it's old school HILLEGASS girls and our house boy.. except he got a big promotion since then. haha =P these ppl are like family to me.


iris is so cute in this pic. I will spare the details. but JT, u are one *lucky* guy =)


American Idol Nam n me =P


dre, JT, irwin, n me... def some of my favorite ppl from ebay


nam, why do you always have to look so annoying? =P hahaha


the best big bro in the whole world, nuf said.


my girls =) MUAHHH


Wendy Louie is sooooo gorgeous, and one of the sweetest girls I know.


JT, wat a pimp ha ha


dave n james , so trendy... =P hehe

No comments: