Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LOST SEASON 2 FINALE

ok.. So i just watch the Season 2 FInale of LOST and it was pretty freakin awesome. This finale definitely helped keep the mystery alive. I am just sooooo pissed that i totally missed the last part... the part about Penelope. Someone who has watched it... PLEASE fill me in!!

So, anyway, I can't believe MICHAEL.. what a selfish guy..he better somehow redeem himself and save everyone. But for some reason I feel like he's not really going to be rescued.. I just have a feeling he's going to sail to nowhere...

Before watching this episode, I thought it was going to end up being one big experiment for ppl in need of reform.. sent there by somebody they know. But now, there's obviously something way bigger.. maybe the island IS supernatural.. either that.. or their world is all fake.. and the magnetic stuff was built in . who knows. I'm totally sitting on the edge of my seat. Can't wait until Season 3!

No comments: