Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello from TORONTO!

My first week in Toronto have been incredibly busy so far, which is why I haven't had the chance to sit down and blog about my fabulous experience here. Work has been VERY busy... and I am finally feeling like I am challenging myself. So, I'm really gaining some valuable experience... so I'm really thrilled about that. =)

The weather had been amazing up until today. It was warm and sunny for the first 4 days, and then all of a sudden it's raining and the wind is blowing really hard. But on this gloomy day, I was caught by surprise by the sweetest and shortest email from my mom.

I was sipping on my morning coffee, reviewing emails.. and got one from my mom. It had just one line:

sandy :mom proud of you .

really got me a little teary eyed =P

Anyhow... when i find the time, I will write some put out some more content here.. =P Just wanted to let everyone I'm in Toronto, doing well... and all that good stuff. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i can totally picture mom writing that email =P

u should post up pictures when you got the time!