Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Andy just left this evening and I already miss him sooooo soo much. He came to visit me for his memorial day weekend, and we had such a blast.

It was really such a great feeling to be able to spend some good quality time with Andy this weekend... I can barely describe how great it was to have a loved one here visiting me. After spending a month in a foreign place with new faces everywhere, a person really grows to value the familiarity, friends, loved ones, family to a greater level...

The weekend was eventful but also pretty chill. We packed so much into the three day weekend -- did the touristy stuff: visited the CN tower, had drinks at panorama with will and Judy... watched a lot of movies: da vinci code (didn't like it), and XMen the last stand (liked this one a lot)..

we also rented charlie and the chocolate factory, walk the line, and hoodwinked. Dang.. we watched 5 movies this weekend... we are such movie fanatics.

Andy and I had lotsa good food this weekend toooo.. great cantonese food, korean bbq, italian food.. ate so much i REALLy feel the need to work out now.

And finally... summer has arrived in Toronto... and it's not just warm now, its HOT... I'll post some pix soon. =)

Thank you Andy for coming to visit meeee, for helping me kill all the bugs in my apartment, for helping me carry a box of bottled water from the supermarket, and for simply being the best and most pleasant company a girl could ask for. MUAh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi babe, I had lots of fun too!!! You forgot to mention North COuntry, we saw 6 movies!!!

Anyhow, I'll be back in a couple of weeks...MISS YOU LOTS!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww how cute! it is totally breezy over here... between 59 and 72 degrees on a good day. get a tan over there!