Friday, January 05, 2007

PASTA P's GEMELLI IS BACK!!



I'm sooo excited! I opened my email box today and got an email from Pasta Pomodoro annoucing that GEMELLI is back!!!

Now, Pasta P used to be one of my most FAVORITE restaurants because their gemelli was soooo good! Their Gemelli is corkscrew pasta, smoked chicken, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, roasted garlic, cream sauce.

So one day, they just took it off their menu! I was sooooo sad! And then pasta p was never the same. Nothing else on that menu tastes as good as the Gemelli. Why would they go and take the best thing on their menu off?! WHY!!!

Don't you hate when there's something you REALLY like and it gets taken away!! Honestly, really good food brings a feeling of joy/satisfaction that can't be replicated. Particular plates bring particular feelings of satisfaction. hahaa. I'm serious... and the loss of Gemelli really left an empty feeling... this pleasure that could no longer be attained. I used to go regularly to Pasta Pomodoro, and I never went back... its been at least 2 years now.

I was so upest, I even wrote an email to complain about it. hehehe... but NOW IT's BACK!

Even though I'm on a diet right now, I'm going to make an exception sometimes this week (maybe even this weekend) and go indulge on this 'old love' =)

No comments: