Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Day Weekend

What an action packed weekend!!

Fri night was kooza..

On Saturday -- bridesmaid dress fittings with Sherry n Margaret, dinner with my family for my cousin Russel's bday and belated Chinese New Years... and then we celebrated Roel's bday at Poleng Lounge.

Sunday -- I was able to catch up on some z's... and we got dinner with linda, kelvin, wendy, dom for linpin's bday.

On Monday, I shot a fun and artsy shoot of LinPin in downtown San Jose.!

Check out some pix!

Family Dinner


the whole fam, plus one of my best friends margaret


Ryan, me, and bday boy Russ

Roel's Bday at Poleng Lounge



Happy bday roel!!


The girls


me n my jt


me, sherry, n kat



My big brother!

Photoshoot...


We got Linda's crazy hair n crazy makeup done at the mall hehehehe.. more pix to come.

No comments: