Tuesday, February 05, 2008

here comes my second wind...

After sitting around with my unfinished website for nearly two years now -- I finally decided that it's time to get back into the groove of things and really start cranking it out. I had said this many years before -- having a website somehow keeps me grounded, reminds me who I am, where I came from, and where I want to be. It helps me to be much more inclined to hold myself accountable for the things I promise to accomplish.

I guess I stopped updating my site since so much was going on... with my millions of jobs, then traveling, then buying the house and moving, and fixing up the house.... Things are finally starting to get a bit more comfortable...

...but comfortable is not what I'm striving for.. comfort is just what allows me to go and reach out for newer and richer experiences. I just hope that every year can be even more exciting and eventful than the last.

1 comment:

Linda said...

O.M.G. hahaha those glasses are awesome