Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back to life...

I am back from my awesome weekend up in Tahoe (pics to come), finally getting better from my flu, and patiently awaiting my favorite tv shows to come back!! =)

If you are a tv-junkie like me... I'm sure you've been wondering.. when are my favorite shows coming back on!?!?

April will be a good month!

Desperate Housewives
6 new episodes (including a two-hour finale) to air beginning April 13.

Gossip Girl
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to begin airing on April 21.

Grey's Anatomy
Expected to shoot 5 new episodes to air beginning April 24.

Heroes

No new episodes expected until fall.

The Hills
March 24th

Lost
Four pre-strike episodes remain. Expected to shoot 5 additional episodes to air beginning April 24.

Scrubs
Five pre-strike episodes remain and will begin airing on April 10. Up to four additional episodes may be shot; unclear whether they'll air on NBC or go straight to DVD.

No comments: