Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Dog Photos!!

I finally got the chance to upload some more dog photos this weekend. YAY!! To see the larger versions, please check out my flickr

I've been meaning to post these pix of Bella for a while now. Bella loves soccer! She absolutely loves that little ball. It can keep her entertained for hours.


Love that smile! Bella is one of the happiest and friendliest dogs I know!




She's also a cuddly sweetie pie!

A while back, our housemate had a bday party and invited some cutie pies over. I couldn't resist taking a couple of shots of them:


look at those puppy dog eyes. awwwn.


Dirty Faced Lou was one of the sweetest little boys you'd ever meet. It was so cute because there were 5 dogs at our house, and he was the only boy. He was really alert, smart, and also very interested in the ladies!

More recently, I swung by the dog park to take pix of my friends' doggies. Kuma is an incredibly friendly and energetic dog who knows how to play!






This is Kuma challenging the other dogs to play fight =)

Last but not least, here's is shy little jackson. Jackson reminds me of my Beverly a little, he's a lot more cautious about playing with other dogs, but very friendly to people... and loves his mommy.





ok folks. That's all for tonight =)

No comments: