Tuesday, April 14, 2009

updated my modeling portfolio

After being bugged by my agents for quite some time, I finally got around to updating my online modeling portfolio and resume. fun fun. maybe I'll get to do some fun projects this year.

Here's some of my most recent portfolio shots:


headshot by Alex Chik
Alex contacted me via Model Mayhem to do a lighting test shoot for headshots, and I'm really glad he did. =) He's passionate about photography, has incredible sense of aesthetics, and pays attention to detail (which is very important!). He's also a super friendly Canadian, and I felt like I had known him for years. Fun shoot!

The next three are from my last shoot with buddy John Louie. He always wants to go for the mysterious seductive or moody style. John Louie is always down to hang out and shoot, so I have a lot of pix by him. We always have a good time though it get's pretty cold in SF! Here are some of my favs.







Last but not least, I got a pretty good portfolio pic from my engagement shoot with Jerry Yoon (our most fabulous wedding photographer).


and the close up:


JT and I did another shoot with Jerry recently, and I can't wait to see those pix.

No comments: