Monday, October 27, 2008

Back from my break =)

After exhausting all my after-work creative energy on wedding planning for the last year (yea, seriously), I decided after coming back from our honeymoon, that I'd give myself a break. This break consisted of two straight months of vegging out in front of the TV after work, watching smut reality television, and *dun dun* Law & Order. O dear. When I started getting repeated nightmares of rapists and murderers mixed with melodramatic potential BFFs of Paris Hilton -- I knew it was time to draw the line.

Over the weekend, JT helped me shift my desk. Sometimes, I find that rearranging furniture really helps to give you a fresh start. I felt extra motivated and ended up reorganizing my whole work station.

I have a couple of fun pet-projects in the pipeline and I really hope they end up working out. I've also started going to castings again, which I hope will get me motivated to get back in shape. Married life has been extremely awesome and comfortable, but I don't want to get too comfy!

From the wise words of one of my good girlfriends about getting married: "Don't let yourself go & don't stop shaving your legs"

So here I am blogging about it -- in a way it's to help keep myself accountable. It's time to get back in action, and live to tell about it.

No comments: