Monday, September 24, 2007

Getting rid of some old DVDs... on eBay

Over the weekend, I decided to do some Fall cleaning, and listed 17 DVDs on eBay from my old DVD collection: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/sandswirl

A good number of these DVDs are completely new and still in the shrink wrap. Just in case you're wondering why the selection is so random, a lot of them are from back when I did entertainment PR, or from when I worked for Warner Bros. Online. Some were gifts, or duplicates from combining my dvd collection w/ JT's.

If you're interested, please go and bid! =) All the auctions are ending in just 4 days, and you can win the auction for as little as 99 cents. If you live close, I can even drop it off at your house and waive the shipping costs. Just want to reduce clutter at my new place. Thanks.

2 comments:

g0james said...

Jim Brown, All American!
I'm really tempted by that one.

Sandswirl said...

welps, it has 0 bids. So if it doesn't sell, it's allll yours.