Saturday, July 28, 2007

Update!

So I finally got around to uploading all the pics that have been stuck in my camera for soooo long.

You can see what I've been up to in the last few months on my flickr site!

Here are some recaps in reverse chronological order:

We celebrated my brother's 27th bday at Vivid 'ULTRA LOUNGE' in San Jose. More pix here.


Pinky Chung came to town last weekend, and we had a girls night out at the IMPALA, then had a lil sleepover awww. More pix here


My lil cous graduated from highschool. Check it out here.


Marilyn (my college roommy) n Josh's wedding was sooo beautiful. I'm soooo happy for you two!

Posted the pix here.

We met up with Karen and Danny in Vegas, and checked out Le Reve. Amazing show =) More pix here.

We celebrated Sherry's quarter-of-a-century:

More pix here.

OH, and LAST but not least. We are slowly but surely... settling in to our new PAD! It's starting to feel homey =)


WOOHOOO!!!!

2 comments:

g0james said...

nice to see you back in action!

Jason Chang said...

ok.. that pic u have of me is only *slightly* embarrassing.. haha