Friday, June 16, 2006

The Evidence

So my friend IMs me today, and asks me if I was in an episode of The Evidence.

I was on TV and I missed it!!! =( booo

So I thought this show "The Evidence" got cancelled, but they still ended up playing our episode. I was only on it for a couple seconds, but that's cool that he recognized me!! hehehe it's my two second fame!

I have 3 friends who live in NY, and they all saw my picture on a subway advertisement for a trade school. hahaha how funny. When I go to NY this weekend, I hope i don't see it =p so embarrasing, i look totally pale in that photo. ha ha ha, but o well, I feel famous now LoL. hahaa jk.

SO I'm looking forward to this weekend in NYC visiting ms. pinky chung again!!! i MIsss her !! It's time for some good quality time with my crazy and silly girlfriend =P For old times sake, we're gonna party like we're 21 again. hahah Erika is so cute... she is like the most hard working, smart, diligent, driven girl ... and then you get some alcohol in her and she becomes... dun dun dun... PINKY CHUNG! =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute you have a drunk nickname for her! lol

Anonymous said...

hey sis, mom just finished painting your room... the entire room is now your favorite color. hahaha.

Sandswirl said...

wooooo!! purple rooom! =P heheheh

Anonymous said...

...More purple???, wo da tien ah!