Monday, June 07, 2010

mymomisafob.com

I came across this site (mymomisafob.com) from my friend's facebook page... it's so freakin hilarious...

Some of my favorite entries:

~~~

My mom recently learned “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” to sing to my son.

“Tha itchy bitchy spider went up water spout…”


~~~


So my mom is a VERY protective mother. This is what happened after she watched a 60 minutes special on Online Predators. I’m watching a Video Blog on Youtube…

Mom: Who is that guy?
Me: I don’t know
Mom: Why is he talking to you??
Me: It’s a video…
Mom (at the computer): GO AWAY, MY DAUGHTER DON’T WANT TO MEET UP AND TALK TO YOU


~~~


“My parents’ intent was to name me Stephanie.”

-Staphanie Tung


~~~


Hehehee some of the comments for the last one were pretty hilarious:

My parents intended to name me Irene after the beautiful Miss Venezuela who ran against Mr. Chavez the year I was born...I ended up with Yrene

My friend was supposed to be Suzanne, but she was named Sujan. :O)

My parents had always loved the name Jacob.
Now I get funny looks from people when they read my name (Jakub Tsao)


My friend was supposed to be named Alexander. His name is Alexanda.


Well my name is Karren Wong .... P_P people always ask about the extra R ....lol

~~~

Mom calls me asking what I want from In-N-Out Burgers.

Me: Can you get me the animal style fries?

thirty minutes later, mom comes home…

Mom: I asked for the doggy-style fries, but I think they ran out because they just started laughing.





I can relate to most of these. hahaha. In fact, I have my own fobby story about my name...

One day I asked my mom how she decided on naming me Sandy. She said, oh! I named you after that cute little girl from the Brady Bunch... the youngest girl with blonde pigtails.

me: ummm, mom... that's CINDY Brady!!! hahaha

at least I was lucky enough to still end up with a real name

hehehe

=)

No comments: