Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My 99 cent Spring Cleaning Sale!

I spent all last night cleaning out my closet so I can make room for new things. I'm going out of the country soon, and I want to be able to shop till I drop with no reservations.

But the issue is, I have too much stuff in my closet as is... and I don't even use 50% of it ! I know a lot of people out there are just like me. It's just tough to let go of things you like -- but if you're not going to use it, then what's the point?!

After hours and hours of sorting, I finally ended up with two big piles of clothing. One designated for Salvation Army pick-up, and the other for you lucky eBayers out there!

I am setting all starting bids at 99 cents, and am forcing myself to 'let go' =)

Happy Bidding!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.