Thursday, December 06, 2007

Ouchie!

Yesterday, at the eBay gym -- I was showing Linda how I couldn't do a single real push-up.

OK, actually -- It's worse than that. I can't even do a half push up... you know the kind where you're on your knees instead of your feet.

YA... so sad! WEAK! So I attempted to do ONE, and basically what happens is once I get down, I can't get back up... I think I just don't have any muscles there. =(

I attempted a couple times after that... and still no such luck. I'm freakin weak when it comes to upper body strength.

So today, a day after that work out, my freakin armpit muscles (I think they're called the subscapularis) were killing me!



I've realized that I don't think I've really ever had to work that muscle ... which explains what I like to call my "armpit fat" issue. hehehe No matter how fit i get, from running or the elliptical machine or bikram yoga or whatever.... I always have a stubborn pocket of fat in my armpit area. grrrr!

Ok..time to start attempting push-ups more often! My goal for the new year? Be able to do 3 REAL pushups! HAHAHAHA, sounds lame but I'm serious.

Not trying to get buff or anything, just wanna see if I can fix a problem spot!

No comments: