Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hairstyles for the BIG day

I've decided on going with a half-up do with a headpiece (not a crown tiara, but a nice headband type thingie). Here are some pictures I've found for inspiration. Also posted on my flickr.

The basic look - soft curls, very natural looking... I love that this look is very elegant in an effortless way


Very basic, but I like how the hair weaves the headpiece in


Modern half-up - love the slight poof in her up part.


Half-up with flowers


Half-up with headband


Formal Half-up with tighter curls


Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

margaret* said...

i think if you can combine the waves from the first pic (rather than just curls), and the "poof"... that should look amazing with the headband. what does the head band look like?

Sandswirl said...

I still have to shop for a headband, so let me know if you see anything cute =)