Monday, October 29, 2007

An action-packed weekend

I celebrated three birthdays over the weekend and then relaxed all day today. Here are some highlights:

Han and Elaine did an amaaaazing job throwing Em a red, white, and black cocktail party at Han's pad in the city. There were cute little appetizers, a chocolate fountain with an assortment of fruits and cakes, and cosmos of course. Em - the young-un... is FINALLY 25 which means we're officially ALL old now.


Diana, me, em, and kat
Happy bday EM!

My hair is extra curly cuz I got this new curling iron that is soo intense..and JT curled my hair for me. hehehe awww =) my own personal hair styler.

Check out the rest of the pics from em's bday on my flikr site.

Around midnight, Linda, JT, and I headed over to Suede where James was celebrating his bday too. JT and I put on our dorky animal beanies, and Linda got into full sailor costume (soooo cute!)


Happy Bday James! (more pix here)

On Sat, I woke up bright and early and headed back into the city for my first time wedding dress shopping!! It was suuuper fun -- met up with Em, Han, and Margaret, and went to 4 boutiques. I won't be posting pix here, cuz my dress will definitely have to be a surprise for everyone besides my bridesmaids and mom!

After a long day of shopping, I met up with JT and we headed over to Berkeley and met up with my buddy Eddy from the dorms. We chilled out at Bear's Lair for Eddy's first ever chill birthday.. had some beers, and hung out with some old friends.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just browsing.. happy birthday:)

g0james said...

JT did WHAT to your hair? OMG, I will need to have a talk with him next time out. Thanks for stopping by Friday! :-)