Friday, December 22, 2006

Swamped..

Yep. You guessed it...I have been swamped.

With work.. with my own work, with other people's work... with end of the year quotas, redesigns, random projects, ... putting out fires.. etc etc...i feel like my head is about to explode. And then there's yoga, poker parties, christmas parties, writing cards, wrapping presents.. shopping shopping shopping..

No time to blog I guess. I have lotsa fun pix, so as soon as I find some time to come up for air, I will definitely do a lil update to appease my buddies who have complained to me about the lack of bloggin... hehe

yes i will post pix soon. I am also working on my redesign again. I started one over the summer, and decided to scrap it. SO im working on a better one.

What else is new? TONS.. but I'm not gonna share right now. =x hehehe.

No comments: